2/17/14

ONE-ON-ONE: 826NYC TENTH ANNIVERSARY CHAT SPECTACULAR (March 5)

Sarah Vowell and I are hosting the 10 year anniversary celebration of 826NYC, the free writing and tutoring center that is behind a secret bookcase at the Superhero Supply Company. The show will be at Town Hall on March 5th and feature one-on-one live conversations between various artists, including Ken Burns and Kurt Andersen, John Oliver and Ahmir “?uestlove” Thompson,” Anand Giridharadas and Masha Gessen, Fred Armisen and the Audience, along with music by Robyn Hitchcock. All proceeds support 826NYC’s free writing and literacy programs. More guests TBA. Get tickets by clicking on the following words — I am a good person who wants to help kids while enjoying a wonderful, unique show.

separator

Comments

1. preco ray ban wayfarer says:

You sure do know what youre talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what youve got to say. Im really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting to get bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!
    preco ray ban wayfarer
    [url=http://www.photobooksexpress.co.nz/images/list_info.php?pid=1581]preco ray ban wayfarer[/url]

September 20th, 2014 at 3:11 pm (#)

2. ray ban restart says:

An intriguing discussion will probably be worth comment. I’m positive which you want to write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo topic but normally consumers are too couple of to chat on such topics. To yet another. Cheers
    ray ban restart
    [url=http://www.photobooksexpress.co.nz/images/index.php?pid=1456]ray ban restart[/url]

September 20th, 2014 at 3:11 pm (#)

3. Visit Wikipedia for more information China says:

wonderful publish, very informative. I wohder why the other experts of tis sector do not
    understand this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

September 20th, 2014 at 6:37 pm (#)

4. abercrombie france says:

All of us employ ESX5 with Home windows Storage Web server ISCSI objectives without having complications. I suppose “mileage may vary” can be applied right here.

September 21st, 2014 at 4:38 am (#)

5. hozxobje says:

ONE-ON-ONE: 826NYC TENTH ANNIVERSARY CHAT SPECTACULAR (March 5) | Eugene Mirman
    [url=http://www.g56m52mb42luk118x355ta4v5sk9cho4s.org/]uhozxobje[/url]
    hozxobje http://www.g56m52mb42luk118x355ta4v5sk9cho4s.org/
    ahozxobje

September 21st, 2014 at 4:42 am (#)

6. http://www.xrecords.biz/images/zozo.asp?nike=products-c-128_181.html says:

an improved conclusion since you also could master every single part around the enjoy to discover regardless of whether it offers this attributes which you want. During a great off-line merchant, it’s trickier to receive every single small aspect from the Paner.

October 12th, 2014 at 12:27 pm (#)

7. ダイワ釣り says:

Terminate Protesting and complaining And Initiate your personal men Campaign Alternatively

October 12th, 2014 at 12:57 pm (#)

8. グラファイトリーダーロッド says:

New watch Guide Shares Guidelines On How To Dominate The watch Market

October 12th, 2014 at 12:58 pm (#)

9. nike vintage says:

Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I was searching google for, but it was listed on the first page. I guess your doing something right if Google likes you enough to put you on the first page of a non related search.
    nike vintage

October 12th, 2014 at 12:59 pm (#)

10. new air max 1 2014 says:

this way People are bound to find this really important. I think the second paragraph pretty much says everything.
    new air max 1 2014

October 12th, 2014 at 3:12 pm (#)

11. wholesale Michael Kors Logo says:

This will be a fantastic website, would you be involved in doing an interview about just how you developed it? If so e-mail me!
    wholesale Michael Kors Logo

October 17th, 2014 at 7:07 pm (#)

12. louis vuitton bags n wallets says:

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
    louis vuitton bags n wallets

October 17th, 2014 at 7:10 pm (#)

13. nike free run 2 sneaker boot black says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
    nike free run 2 sneaker boot black

October 18th, 2014 at 9:08 pm (#)

14. http://www.ibacs-inc.com/images/zozo.asp?nike=products-c-22.html says:

they major ONE-ON-ONE: 826NYC TENTH ANNIVERSARY CHAT SPECTACULAR (March 5) | Eugene Mirman people braced on your the majority of awful, Heikal canvassed his or her connections across the world. Purely delivers the item a short while that you can examine as it pertains http://www.ibacs-inc.com/images/zozo.asp?nike=products-c-22.html so that you can or perhaps been lost, right after positioning them upon by massa.

October 18th, 2014 at 9:19 pm (#)

15. porte monnaie louis vuitton occasion says:

Hi there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    porte monnaie louis vuitton occasion

October 19th, 2014 at 9:37 am (#)

16. canada goose best value inn and suites says:

not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks
    canada goose best value inn and suites

November 20th, 2014 at 7:10 am (#)