1/30/14

Star Talk Radio Live 2/24/14

We’re doing another Star Talk Live with Neil deGrasse Tyson, me and special guest Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory, Blossom) on February 24th in Brooklyn at BAM! Tickets will go on sale 2/5/14.

I will be on tour for a few weeks before that in NC, GA, KY, OH, Pittsburgh & Ithaca. Click one the phrase clicky-clicky-show-show-info for show info.

separator

Comments

1. Sacs Longchamps Pliage Hobo says:

Uh, good post I guess. Not sure I agree with you 100% but I guess without different views the world would be a pretty boring place ;\

September 20th, 2014 at 1:30 pm (#)

2. znpwyjvck says:

Star Talk Radio Live 2/24/14 | Eugene Mirman
    znpwyjvck http://www.g8x3vb8aggt0t669x2gvb62ha1955f29s.org/
    aznpwyjvck
    [url=http://www.g8x3vb8aggt0t669x2gvb62ha1955f29s.org/]uznpwyjvck[/url]

September 20th, 2014 at 1:39 pm (#)

3. air max 1 noir et bleu says:

ere than anyone else!
    air max 1 noir et bleu

September 20th, 2014 at 2:51 pm (#)

4. nike air max noire et vert fluo says:

The good intreguing articles maintain me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much.
    nike air max noire et vert fluo

September 20th, 2014 at 2:51 pm (#)

5. air max promozione says:

I’ve to convey my respect for your kindness for all those that call for guidance on this 1 field. Your special commitment to passing the remedy up and down has been extremely functional and has continually empowered many people just like me to achieve their dreams. Your amazing insightful data entails a lot to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.
    air max promozione

September 20th, 2014 at 2:52 pm (#)

6. Sac Longchamp Pliage Rose Rouge says:

I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at Outback steak house. Don’t remember how in the world we landed on the topic in actuality, they brought it up. I do recall eating a excellent fruit salad with cranberries on it. I digress

September 20th, 2014 at 7:11 pm (#)

7. Tiffany Diamond New Setting says:

I really enjoy this template youve got going on on your web page. What is the name of the theme by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the web site I am going to build for my class room project.

September 20th, 2014 at 7:33 pm (#)

8. acheter nike roshe run poison green palm trees says:

I used to have a website that I used to cover this, but it got spammed to death. You seem to be better at keeping out the spammers than I did! Well done!
    acheter nike roshe run poison green palm trees

October 12th, 2014 at 3:24 pm (#)

9. Doudoune Moncler Homme says:

Thank you John for the good hint, also non-developers such as me must be able to yank this specific off of: )This is basically essential a new multi-international site in terms of SEO.
    Doudoune Moncler Homme http://www.mgilet.com
    Doudoune Moncler Homme

October 14th, 2014 at 6:36 am (#)