1/30/14

Star Talk Radio Live 2/24/14

We’re doing another Star Talk Live with Neil deGrasse Tyson, me and special guest Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory, Blossom) on February 24th in Brooklyn at BAM! Tickets will go on sale 2/5/14.

I will be on tour for a few weeks before that in NC, GA, KY, OH, Pittsburgh & Ithaca. Click one the phrase clicky-clicky-show-show-info for show info.

separator

Comments

1. Sacs Longchamps Pliage Hobo says:

Uh, good post I guess. Not sure I agree with you 100% but I guess without different views the world would be a pretty boring place ;\

September 20th, 2014 at 1:30 pm (#)

2. znpwyjvck says:

Star Talk Radio Live 2/24/14 | Eugene Mirman
    znpwyjvck http://www.g8x3vb8aggt0t669x2gvb62ha1955f29s.org/
    aznpwyjvck
    [url=http://www.g8x3vb8aggt0t669x2gvb62ha1955f29s.org/]uznpwyjvck[/url]

September 20th, 2014 at 1:39 pm (#)

3. air max 1 noir et bleu says:

ere than anyone else!
    air max 1 noir et bleu

September 20th, 2014 at 2:51 pm (#)

4. nike air max noire et vert fluo says:

The good intreguing articles maintain me coming back here time and time again. thank you so much.
    nike air max noire et vert fluo

September 20th, 2014 at 2:51 pm (#)

5. air max promozione says:

I’ve to convey my respect for your kindness for all those that call for guidance on this 1 field. Your special commitment to passing the remedy up and down has been extremely functional and has continually empowered many people just like me to achieve their dreams. Your amazing insightful data entails a lot to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.
    air max promozione

September 20th, 2014 at 2:52 pm (#)

6. Sac Longchamp Pliage Rose Rouge says:

I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at Outback steak house. Don’t remember how in the world we landed on the topic in actuality, they brought it up. I do recall eating a excellent fruit salad with cranberries on it. I digress

September 20th, 2014 at 7:11 pm (#)

7. Tiffany Diamond New Setting says:

I really enjoy this template youve got going on on your web page. What is the name of the theme by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the web site I am going to build for my class room project.

September 20th, 2014 at 7:33 pm (#)

8. acheter nike roshe run poison green palm trees says:

I used to have a website that I used to cover this, but it got spammed to death. You seem to be better at keeping out the spammers than I did! Well done!
    acheter nike roshe run poison green palm trees

October 12th, 2014 at 3:24 pm (#)

9. Doudoune Moncler Homme says:

Thank you John for the good hint, also non-developers such as me must be able to yank this specific off of: )This is basically essential a new multi-international site in terms of SEO.
    Doudoune Moncler Homme http://www.mgilet.com
    Doudoune Moncler Homme

October 14th, 2014 at 6:36 am (#)

10. michael kors boxing day says:

Men and women typically miss the way in which essential it will be to keep up with his / her sheep skin rugs. But yet debris sees in time allowing it to pay into your carpet. Commonly, do not check this out airborne debris, choice when choosing rug or carpet will appear the right way. The children contain taught me a lot are like accessories large mirrors sending back again from use is very good these people, may be, I really wouldn evidently see/discern a part of a flaws/stuff one should deliver the results on/change. Using a range of young people to look for may not be self applied focused ingested. Just what own your son or daughter explained an individual? (Regardless of whether the initial one is not a dad or mom, young children enjoy a bunch to explain men and women.).

December 16th, 2014 at 6:23 am (#)