3/14/13

New StarTalk Live! Now Online: Satisfying Our Curiosity About Mars (Part 2)

You can now listen to Part 2 of the StarTalk Live with me, Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan talking to Dr. David Grinspoon, a co-investigator on the Radiation Assessment Detector (one of the experiments on the Mars Science Laboratory) about the Curiosity Rover with Neil deGrasse Tyson live at The Bell House on September 14th last year. Check it out!

separator

Comments

1. home page says:

I used to be very happy to search out this web-site.I needed to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! I positively having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

April 10th, 2013 at 4:08 am (#)

2. garage door repair phoenix says:

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

June 7th, 2013 at 12:09 am (#)

3. chinese jerseys says:

I liked perhaps up to you might obtain performed in this case. The caricature wil attract, your authored topic stylish. then again, you command line get gotten an outright anger over that you want to be submiting the immediately after. unwell obviously come further up to now once alot more as similar just around very regularly on the inside case one protect it hike.

October 17th, 2013 at 7:33 pm (#)

4. jordan femme uv dunkerque says:

who use the direct marketing process create and maintain a marketing database.

September 20th, 2014 at 2:08 pm (#)

5. http://www.dacel.com.tr/cheapjewelry/GUCCI/7eT052vOsf/ says:

¤«¤Ã¤¿¤Î¤Ç¤¹¤¬¡¢¤ä¤Ï¤ê¤³¤³¤ÏÖйúÑu¤Î¹²Í¨µã¤Ç¤·¤ç¤¦¤«¡£¥Õ¥ì¥¢¥¼¥í¤Ç¤¹¥Ö¥í¥°¤ò•ø¤¤¤Æ¤¤¤ë•rµã¤Ç¡¢¥¨©`¥¸¥ó¥°12•rég½Uß^¤Ç¤¹¤Þ¤À¤Þ¤À‰ä»¯¤¬¤¢¤ë¤È˼¤¤¤Þ¤¹¤¬¡¢¬F•rµã¤Ç¤Î¸ÐÏë¤òº†…g¤Ë¤Þ¤º¡¢¸¶Êô¤Î¹Ü¤È±È¤Ù¤ë¤È¡¢È«¤¯ß`¤¤¤Þ¤¹£¡£¡£¡£¡

September 20th, 2014 at 5:12 pm (#)

6. ztzqxvzghr says:

New StarTalk Live! Now Online: Satisfying Our Curiosity About Mars (Part 2) | Eugene Mirman
    ztzqxvzghr http://www.gdc013kbk1847u55k5x8949j7oz3gylss.org/
    aztzqxvzghr
    [url=http://www.gdc013kbk1847u55k5x8949j7oz3gylss.org/]uztzqxvzghr[/url]

September 20th, 2014 at 5:29 pm (#)