Audio

Audio

1/29/12

Start Talk Live at The Bell House – New episode up now and new show on Feb. 17!

Back in December we did another Star Talk Live at The Bell House, hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson with me, Kristen Schaal, John Hodgman and astronaut Mike Massimino! You can now listen to the Star Talk Radio episode below:

We’ve got another Star Talk Live show at The Bell House coming up on Friday, February 17th. Tickets and more info here!

separator

Comments

1. Tina Shapiro says:

Any chance of getting a single ticket for this event?
    Thanks!

February 8th, 2012 at 8:09 pm (#)

2. Allison says:

I have a friend visiting NYC in a couple of days. He’s giving NYC another chance after multiple disappointing visits, and I would love to surprise him with tickets to Star Talk Live. Alas, the show is sold out (and I feel like a rotten friend for not finding out about it sooner!).

So I am putting this out there to you and the universe, if there’s any way, I would greatly appreciate two tickets (+1 for Tina above, too)! It would be beyond amazing.

Thank you!

February 12th, 2012 at 6:16 am (#)

3. Rudi Hoehn says:

Anyone have a way to get ahold of two tickets to this? Pl;ease let me know, it’d be greatly appreciated.

February 16th, 2012 at 4:56 pm (#)

4. Brandon Dowden says:

Damnit, why don’t things like this come to New Orleans? By the way Eugene, caught your show with Andrew Bird and it was phenomenal. Please if you can, come back soon. The music scene here is great, but I rarely get to see good stand ups come through.

March 21st, 2012 at 8:15 am (#)

5. Dudenheimer says:

StarTalk“The Space Between Your Ears” Episode….Eugene, as a fan, please take this as ‘Constructive Criticism’. With such an informative show like Star Talk, one should know when to Shut the Fuck Up! Man…you cut everyone off repeatedly, and Loud! Still a fan, but lay off the coffee before the show…Cheers!

March 21st, 2012 at 7:56 pm (#)

6. The Thing About Neil Degrasse Tyson (Who Will Host Seth MacFarlane’s Cosmos Reboot) | Videogum says:

[...] he’s such a unique and odd celeb. Can you think of the last PhD holding museum director who regularly sells out shows at the Bell House with Eugene Mirman and was often featured in viral, inspirational YouTubes, and whose old photos circulate widely in [...]

May 15th, 2013 at 6:00 pm (#)